If you’re on this website, then you obviously take your professional growth and happiness seriously. This is a great first step in the journey towards improving your financial status and the overall satisfaction you get out of your career. In addition, bookmark this page and come back to explore resources that will help you with making informed decisions about your future.
Articles on EmploymentCensus.org
Educational Resources Around the Web
- Top 100 Highest Paying Jobs in the US (Indeed.com)
- Average Weekly Earnings by Industry (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Annual Salary of Fulltime US Employees by Industry (Statista)
- Consumer Price Index (US Bureau of Labor Statistics)
- Economic Data (Federal Reserve)
- Keynesian Economics (International Monetary Fund)
- Austrian Economics (Mises.org)
- Modern Monetary Theory / MMT (Investopedia)
- The Market Economy (The Balance)
To gain access to more free resources that consolidate some of the information available in the above links, take the employment survey.